Friday, March 16, 2012

Start of the London/Paris Journey!

Hello my fellow Moraine Parkers!  I am Sara, the London/Paris blogger.

As I write this, I am (not so patiently) waiting for tomorrow to arrive.  We have it scheduled to meet at the Moraine Park campus at 12 noon, then from there travel by a van to O'Hare International Airport.  Our wonderful driver, Dr. Ron Campopiano, volunteered to take us to the airport to diminish any confusion on how to get there. 

There is so much excitement in the air, and a lot of PACKING TO DO!  I am enclosing a picture of the jumbled mess that become my bedroom dresser.  Therefore starting my photographic journey of my first time abroad. 



I will be sharing all my experiences, from the airplane ride over, to the delicious food, to the fantastic sights to see. 

So please check back, because I will be updating the blog daily!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment