Saturday, March 24, 2012

End of Days in London/Beginning to Ol Par'i!

                                           Hello my blog followers!

 Yesterday was a sad day, as it was our last day in London.  However we tried to make the most of it by taking in as much fun as possible.

First, my friend Melissa and I went to the British Museum to look at the historical treasures I missed on Thursday.  Then, we met up with some other of our group mates in Chinatown to shop and eat lunch.  Finally, I went on the "Ghost Walk of London".  I enjoyed it, except that it involved walking, (hence the title...) and my dogs were barking from the last week of activity. 

We all went to sleep that night knowing that we had to be up at 0500 to get on the "Chunnel".  While on the Chunnel, it was a smooth ride, and although it was space deprived we all ended up falling asleep during the 2 hours we were on the train.  (And as a side note, I felt like Harry Potter going to Hogwarts, because it was foggy and of course London.)


From the train, we came to check into the hotel.  Amazingly Beautiful would be an understatement!  It is like Carrie Bradshaw's apartment in Sex and the City!  (Made a girl feel important...)

We then went to the art museum where we saw none other than the Mona Lisa!  I almost had tears in my eyes beholding her understated beauty!  Not only her, but there were so many other paintings and sculptures that I was actually taken back to ancient times.

For tomorrow, we will be going to Versailles, followed by a trip down the river Sane to see the most amazing sights from a ideal location!  So all in all, a long day ahead!

Til Tomorrow Followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment